Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 2: What to Rewatch???

Tedwin

I tend to rewatched anime only with ppl who haven’t seen the series before. It typically happens when I give them a recommendation LOL. However, there are times that the current anime season just don’t have anything good or lack the right amount so one will feel the need to revisit some the good ones that made you a committed lover haha. Unfortunately, I do not like to rewatch series that I recently seen no matter how amazing it was…probably because it is still fresh in my head. So the list that I made below will be series 3-4 yrs beyond the date of this post.

I pick such series because it just have this amazing story plot that grabs the viewer by collar and it just pulls one in. It can a sad emotional tear jerking or just an intriguing plot. It has the right thrills, action/battles, psychological mindfuck, and character development to keep things exciting for the long run. Of course, we need some cutesy LOL and awesome soundtrack to support the visuals….can never goes wrong there you know. So here you go guys….enjoy…..you can tell me in the comments below what you would rewatch if you have nothing else to feed your anime hungered belly?


Simple Series
Anime Review] Fate Zero ไร้ที่ติจริงๆ
Fate/Zero
Angel Beats! angel beats!
Angel Beats




Multiple Seasons sometimes with Movies
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai wallpeapers*
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
Gundam Seed 1

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
CLANNAD AFTER STORY confirmed
Clannad
Code Geass
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion


Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic



Neon Gensis Evangelion





Stand Alone Movies
tokyo godfathers
Tokyo Godfathers

Howl's Moving Castle
Howl’s Moving Castle

T-Na
To be honest, I have yet to re-watch anything. There are so many good anime out there that I haven’t watch yet, so it leaves very little room for re-watching *lol* 

If I have to pick from my “already-watched” list, then I won’t mind re-watching Yowamushi Pedal and Log Horizon again. Why? Because both are awesome and full with epic moments. For me, Yowamushi Pedal is such an inspiring sport anime; something I can relate to and biking is something I can actually do *lol*. Truth be told, it is due to that anime that I agreed to getting a bike...and actually start biking. It’s just something about weak, hard working, nerdy main characters that gets me all the time; make me want to root for them. Seeing them struggling and pulling through in the end makes me all excited and happy no matter how many times I see it. Yeah, Yowamushi Pedal will be my go-to inspirational anime :)




Yowamushi Pedal >Onoda-kuuuunnnn<

For Log Horizon, I loooovvveee all the characters and the whole concept. I’ve always been a MMORPG fan and Log Horizon satisfy my wish for an anime about being stuck in a game.
I know there are others such as SAO and .Hack but Log gives a more realistic view of being stuck in a game. Realistic in using gaming vocabulary and strategies; showing how the players use different skills and sub-classes; focusing in the game play and not just the overall problem. Realistic in the animation of presenting virtual life and real life. It’s a fun and intriguing series.

Chibi <3




No comments:

Post a Comment